- The Real Reason Harbaugh Is Bailing On Michigan
- Michigan Had Harbaugh’s Replacement Hired Weeks Ago
- Harbaugh Leaving Michigan
- Saban Retirement Rumors Take Tragic Turn
- Final College Football Power Rankings
- Final College Football Power Rankings (26-130)
- Nick Saban Retirement Confirmed
- Concept Helmets. Just Because.
- What is Roughing the Passer?
- FBS Concept Helmets
- MLB Concept Helmets
- NBA Concept Helmets
- NHL Concept Helmets
- NFL Concept Helmets
- The Great John Madden Dead At 85
- 2022 FBS Team Schedules
- 2022 Sun Belt Team Football Schedules
- 2022 FBS Independent Football Schedules
- 2022 MWC Team Football Schedules
- 2022 MAC Team Football Schedules
(1) Georgia 27 (9) Penn St 10
Penn State kept it close, trailing by just a FG at the half, but couldn’t generate anything against the Dogs D after the break.
(4) Iowa 20 (5) Wake Forest 13
The ACC didnt’t prepare Wake fot the Hawkeyes’ D.
(3) Kentucky 28 (6) Purdue 10
No upset for the Boilermakers here; the Wildcats D only allowed a late garbage TD.
(7) Clemson 31 (2) Ole Miss 28
Folks forgot about DJ Uiagalelei over the course of the year, some even writing him off. He may have ended that speculation after outdueling Matt Corral.
(8) Iowa State 35 (1) Alabama 31
There’s an Iowa State team most folks were expecting in 2021. Turns out they were just arriving late.
(4) Oregon 34 (5) NC State 31
The Ducks picked up plenty of doubters after getting wrecked by Utah, but may have silenced some of them by taking down the Wolfpack.
(3) Pitt 21 (6) Texas A&M 17
The Panthers O was kept in check for most of the game, managing just 28 yards rushing Two A&M fumbles deep into their own territory led to two Pitt TDs, the difference in the game.
(2) Cincinnati 38 (10) SMU 24
The Mustangs didn’t hget run off the field this time, but the outcome was never in doubt.
(1) Michigan 38 (8) UTSA 35
Not many people know how good the Roadrunners were this year. Michigan learned the hard way. UTSA never led, but they kept the game close.
(5) Utah 34 (4) Oklahoma 21
The Sooners overrated offense was no match for the Utah D.
(3) BYU 31 (6) Wisconsin 21
The Badgers D kept the Cougars locked down most of the game, leading 21-10. Jaren Hall owned the fourth quarter, throwing 2 TDs and running for a third.
(2) Baylor 45 (7) Houston 41
The Cougars survived a shootout in the first round… but you can’t outscore everybody.
(9) Auburn 27 (1) Oklahoma State 23
So it turns out an average SEC team really is better than the best of the Big 12.
(5) Arkansas 30 (4) Michigan St 27
The Razorbacks outlast Sparty is a game that saw about as many passes as Army/ Navy.
(6) Minnesota 20 (14) Army 17
The Gophers were able to contain the Army running game, but struggled against the Cadets’ D before escaping with a last second FG.
(2) Ohio State 52 (7) App State 28
The Buckeyes overwhelm a second straight outmatched team.